top 5 motorcycle accident lawyer list in USA 2022
The Dominguez Firm, LLP’s Larry J. Litzky is a partner and the supervising attorney. In instances involving catastrophic injuries, he has more than 25 years of expertise representing individuals and families. He supervises the case management for badly hurt accident victims in his capacity as Supervising Attorney. In resolving difficult issues and assisting those who have been wronged in obtaining the greatest recompense, Litzky’s involvement is crucial. He has assisted in the recovery of more than $50 million for the firm’s customers.
- Bachelor of Music from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Fla.
- Juris Doctor Southwestern Law School
- 2021 The Best Lawyers in America® Honoree
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers
Attorney Larry Litzky closely collaborates with Juan J. Dominguez, the firm’s CEO and Managing Partner, as well as the internal trial team, to assess and make strategic decisions that are in the client’s best interest. Litzky contributes wisdom and empathy to the group. For providing the best client care and exceptional legal representation, The Dominguez Firm has a stellar reputation.
Bachelor of Music degree recipient Attorney Litzky attended the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida. After that, he went to Southwestern Law School and graduated with a Juris Doctor. Larry is a fervent advocate for good deeds. His fascination with Latin American culture has aided in the improvement of his Spanish.
- Aimee Dominguez, an attorney, has been involved in civil litigation for more than 30 years. She fights for accident victims in California at The Dominguez Firm in her capacity as Special Counsel and stands up for those who have been hurt and require the assistance of a strong plaintiff firm to pursue justice on their behalf.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Immaculate Heart College, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor from USC Law School in 1989
Membership & Honors
- American Bar Association, Member
Attorney Aimee Dominguez has been a staunch defender of those in need of exceptional legal assistance for more than three decades. She is committed to upholding the rights of those who have been victimized by irresponsible corporations and other parties. Her abilities and legal knowledge benefit The Dominguez Firm.
Lawyer Dominguez speaks both English and Spanish with ease. She received her undergraduate degree from Los Angeles’ Immaculate Heart College and her law degree from USC Law School in 1989. Her work is not limited to the legal field. She is renowned for supporting numerous humanitarian projects.
- Partner and trial lawyer at The Dominguez Firm is Matthew K. Joy. Attorney Joy has helped hundreds of accident victims in California receive millions of dollars in compensation thanks to her more than ten years of expertise litigating complex personal injury claims. As a member of the personal injury trial team, he is a fervent supporter of traffic safety and promotes the firm’s ideals by providing excellent legal representation and client service.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Columbia University with a double major in English and Spanish Language Literature.
- Juris Doctor Southwestern Law School
Membership & Honors
- Super Lawyers Top 100 Southern California Rising Stars List 2016-2020
- Super Lawyers Up-and-Coming 100 Southern California Rising Stars List 2018-2020
- Named to Pasadena Magazine’s Top Attorney list for 2011, 2013-2015
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
Matthew has a reputation for taking on challenging cases involving wrongful death, amputations, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paraplegia, auto accidents, premises liability, as well as cases of serious accidents involving trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicycles, drowning, construction, elevators, and many other personal injury cases. Attorney Joy’s first aim is to seek justice for his clients.
While still a law student, Matthew began working as a law clerk for The Dominguez Firm. Today, he is a member of the highly esteemed and elite Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Attorney Joy double-majored in English and Spanish literature for his undergraduate degree from Columbia University. He graduated from Southwestern Law School with a doctorate in law.
He has been chosen for the Top 100 Southern California Rising Stars List by Super Lawyers for the years 2016 through 2020. The top attorneys from that ranking are also included on the Super Lawyers Up and Coming 100 List. From 2018 through 2020, Attorney Joy has earned this distinction.
Lawyer Matthew Joy enjoys traveling a lot, which has helped him get to know the languages, cultures, and traditions of people in Latin America. He contributes to many charity projects throughout California.
- At The Dominguez Firm, Hussein Saleh is a partner and an experienced personal injury litigator. He represents clients against negligent third parties and businesses, and he handles all forms of personal injury cases. He has assisted hundreds of individuals and families in getting the compensation they are entitled to.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (California State University)
- Juris Doctor Whittier Law School
Membership & Honors
- 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Stars List for Southern California
- Consumers Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
Attorney Saleh obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from California State University, Long Beach. After that, he went to Whittier Law School and graduated with a Juris Doctor.
Hussein Saleh, an attorney, has always aspired to aid individuals in need. He is of Lebanese heritage and grew up in Southeast Los Angeles where he saw the socioeconomic struggles that minorities frequently face. His goal is to use his career to assist those in need. He has always represented plaintiffs and has devoted many years to assisting accident victims in receiving compensation for their harms, losses, and losses. He speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English flawlessly.
Saleh is devoted to helping others and giving back to his community. He became involved in the aftermath of a corruption scandal that shook the City of Bell out of a sense of civic responsibility. He was one of the activists that worked to remove the corrupt mayor, city council, and other top officials in favor of a new mayor and council who would prioritize the interests of Bell’s citizens.
Hussein Saleh is a motivated, proactive, and cooperative attorney. He belongs to both the American Bar Association and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) (ABA). He was selected for the 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Stars List.
- Attorney Alejandro R. Capiro has been a litigator for more than 30 years. His position at The Dominguez Firm as Of Counsel Attorney and Partner is crucial. Attorney Capiro’s first objective as a persistent and ferocious defender of justice is to represent clients with the integrity and dedication the firm values.
Alejandro Capiro has been able to assist thousands of accident victims thanks to his insightful understanding of how insurance companies and self-insured companies plan to obtain the best financial result for themselves in damage claims. With more than 29 years of experience as a top personal injury lawyer, Attorney Capiro has handled a variety of complicated catastrophic third-party personal injury/work injury cross-over cases. His knowledge is unparalleled. He appreciates the chance to assist people and families who require excellent legal counsel while working with a well regarded group of personal injury trial lawyers.
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of Law
Attorney Capiro received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science and History from the University of California, Los Angeles. The University of California Hastings College of Law is where he later received his Juris Doctor degree. He is well renowned for his support of numerous organizations and philanthropic causes around Southern California and speaks Spanish fluently.
- In particular, Steven Blye has over 30 years of experience with civil and administrative litigation in the fields of workers’ compensation and personal injury. Trial lawyer Steven works for The Dominguez Firm. He represents people who have suffered a variety of serious occupational injuries, and he has dealt with several situations in which a third party was to blame for the incidents.
- Graduated from University of California, Santa Barbara
- Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles
Lawyer Blye is a superb litigator. His extensive knowledge and skills are a great advantage to our company. He takes on major insurance providers who try to unfairly avoid liability and reduce payouts for wounded workers. He also collaborates on numerous intricate cross-over matters with the personal injury attorneys at our firm.
Steven is a native of California. After graduating from the University of California, Santa Barbara, he went on to Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles, California, where he obtained his Juris Doctor.